H50 - HOTEL "LA MAISON DES CONSULS" - MIREPOIX

the Maison des Consuls

La Maison des Consuls was built upon the extreme end of
Thirteenth century or early fourteenth, as evidenced by the style
Figures on tall poles, the house had to suffer the ravages of war hundred years before being rebuilt on
the order of Louis XII in 1500, to serve as consular house.

 

Burned in July 1664, the entire superstructure was rebuilt again. Has reached us of his appearance as the oldest
base part of covered space. The house was
classified as historic monuments, March 31, 1915

Each room, referring to a historical figure of Mirepoix, is decorated in a different style. Spacious, all with bathroom (hairdryer), direct dial telephone, mini bar and television.

4 of them offer a view on the medieval square, the other on the patio or rooftop
and surrounding hills.

Coordonnées

H50 - HOTEL "LA MAISON DES CONSULS" - MIREPOIX
6 Place Maréchal Leclerc 09500 MIREPOIX

Tél : 05 61 68 81 81

E-mail : hotel@maisondesconsuls.com

Site internet : www.maisondesconsuls.com

Langue d’accueil

English, French, Portuguese, Spanish

Cartographie