H50 - HOTEL "LA MAISON DES CONSULS" - MIREPOIX

La Maison des Consuls was built upon the extreme end of Thirteenth century or early fourteenth, as evidenced by the style Figures on tall poles, the house had to suffer the ravages of war hundred years before being rebuilt on the order of Louis XII in 1500, to serve as consular house. Burned in July 1664, the entire superstructure was rebuilt again. Has reached us of his appearance as the oldest base part of covered space. The house was classified as historic monuments, March 31, 1915 Each room, referring to a historical figure of Mirepoix, is decorated in a different style. Spacious, all with bathroom (hairdryer), direct dial telephone, mini bar and television. 4 of them offer a view on the medieval square, the other on the patio or rooftop and surrounding hills.

Coordonnées

H50 - HOTEL "LA MAISON DES CONSULS" - MIREPOIX
6 Place Maréchal Leclerc 09500 MIREPOIX

Tél : 05 61 68 81 81

E-mail : hotel@maisondesconsuls.com

Site internet : www.maisondesconsuls.com

Langue d’accueil

Anglès, Espanyol, Francès, Portuguès

Cartographie